Welcome to the CHS/GHS Alliance Band and Color Guard Boosters Website
BAND & GUARD POTLUCK PICINIC SOCIAL:
FRIDAY, MAY 17 from 5-8P @ CHRISTMAS HILL PARK
All band & guard members and their families from both high schools, and all middle schools are invited! See left for directions and notes on what to bring!
Congratulations to our newly appointed Band & Color Guard Booster Executive Board!
PRESIDENT: Rosie Colmer
SECRETARY: Lori Jeske
TREASURER: Shannon Carroll
***The positions of Vice President, Directors of Fundraising, Director of Concessions and Director of Publicity remain unfilled and are available to anyone who would take on the position for the upcoming term. See Below for descriptions of positions.
NEXT MEETING: JUNE 3 @ 6:30P - CHS LIBRARY
BOARD MEMBERS NEEDED!
Board Positions Available:
In order to keep our wonderful music & guard programs running strong, please attend our booster meetings! If you would like to help the GCA Band & Color Guard Boosters continue to support our students with music, instruments, equipment, etc. please consider taking on the available board positions.
Anyone can be a board member. If you have a passion for music and dance, are enthusiastic, have determination and dedication to keep our music programs alive then you’re perfect for our organization! Please take a look at the available positions and contact our booster President, Rosie Colmer at email@example.com if you have any questions, or are interested in taking on a role.
1) Preside at all General and Executive Board meetings of the organization.
2) Be an ex-officio member of all committees.
3) Call a meeting of the Executive Board as deemed necessary.
4) Perform such duties as may be prescribed by these Bylaws or assigned by the Board.
1) Officiate in the President's absence or inability.
2) Seek and appoint the chairpersons of all committees with the ratification of the Executive Board.
1) Receive all money and deposit it in the name of the organization in the bank approved by the Executive Board.
2) Keep an accurate record of receipts and disbursements in a ledger, which is to be presented monthly to the Executive Board along with a summary report.
3) Pay all bills upon authorization from the Executive Board.
4) Be responsible for completing and submitting all necessary report forms for insurance and applicable student costs, and for filing all tax returns and other financial forms required by government agencies or the Executive Board.
1) Keep an accurate record of the proceedings of all meetings of the organization and Executive Board.
2) Keep a current copy of the By-Laws and standing rules.
3) Perform such duties as may be delegated to the secretary by the Executive Board.
1) Recommend to the Executive Board committee(s) focused on providing support through fundraising.
2) Develop, manage, and coordinate all fundraising activities under the guidelines and approval set forth by voting majority of the Executive Board.
3) Be an ex-officio member of all fundraising committees.
4) Present monthly reports on fundraising activities, and their financial impact, to the Executive Board.
5) Be responsible for informing the Treasurer and Program Director into wich accounts fundraising income will be distributed, as set forth by the Executive Board and the Program Director.
1) Coordinate all activities associated with food sales, food preparation, and volunteers.
2) Be responsible for food purchases and the purchases of concession supplies.
3) Be responsible for completing and submitting all forms, including but not limited to: vendor registration, school district/school notification as required, all requirements established by any public safety agency and fees by any school or government agency.
4) Be responsible for the storage locker inventory.
1) Responsible for internal and external communications, including but not limited to: GHS and CHS and Boosters websites, newspaper announcements/ads/articles, television, and notification of Band families and Membership.
We need your support to keep our music & guard programs running strong!
Be a Music Hero...Be a Board Member!