SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION FOR SENIORS:
- Read the list of scholarships offered. Please note there are two lists of scholarships: general scholarships and common application scholarships.
- Determine which scholarship you would like to apply for and note the deadline. (Common application scholarships are due in the Student Services office by 4pm on Friday, March 8, 2013.)
- If there is a website listed, please visit the site and download information/application from there.
- If there is no website available, please go to Student Services where the scholarship cabinet is located. Find the scholarship number on the list. Locate the corresponding folder in the cabinet and take a copy of the material. Complete the sign-out sheet if you take info from the cabinet.
- If you have any questions, please contact your Academic Coordinator.
The Class of 2013 is going to Magic Mountain on June 6-7! Tickets and permission packets are available in the ASB office now through May 23. The ticket price of $165. includes transportation in a charter bus and admission to the Magic Mountain Grad Nite Celebration, including dinner at the park, 5 dance clubs, and rides until 5:00 am. Don't miss it!